- The Client is obligated to use the Services provided by the Service Provider in a manner pursuant to the law, provisions of the ToS and not to supply content prohibited by the general regulations as in force at present.
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the Goods free of defects.
ORM Systems Provides the following Services via Store
1) The Service Provider provides the following Services via the On-Line Shop:
2) presenting the Shop’s products and services,
3) placing Orders,
4) placing License orders,
5) submitting Quote Requests,
6) setting up and managing a Client’s Account in the On-Line Shop;
7) To use the On-Line Shop safely, it is recommended for the device used by the Client to have:
- an anti-virus system with up to date virus definitions and other updates,
- an effective firewall,
- an operating system and internet browser with all available updates concerning security installed,
- internet browser cookies and Java Script options enables,
- software able to read PDF files.
The Service Provider uses Cookie files in order to gather information associated with the
use of the Shop by the Client in order to:
1) maintain the Client’s session (once logged in), thanks to which there is no need for the Client to enter their Password on every page of the Shop,
2) adapt the Shop services to the Clients’ needs,
3) building Shop page visit statistics,
Orders & Sale Contracts
1. The Client may place Orders via the On-Line Shop 24/7 regardless of whether or not they completed the Registration. Client may also place an order via the telephone by calling (+44) 800 3688 330 (Ordered before 17:30 , shipped today) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In order to conclude a Remote sales agreement for Goods via the On-Line Shop, go to the Shop website, select the Goods and place an Order by performing subsequent technical actions based on the messages or information displayed to the Client.
3. To place an effective Order it is necessary for the Client to have read and accepted the Terms & Conditions.
4. Placing an Order constitutes an offer to conclude a Sale agreement for Goods made by the Client to the Service Provider.
5. Once the Client places an Order, or submits a Quote request, the Seller shall confirm the receipt of the request for a Service by e-mail, which shall include the confirmation of all significant elements of the Order placed by the Client.
6. After considering the Client’s request, the Seller shall send the Client a message confirming Order acceptance.
7. Once the Client receives the confirmation regarding his order. hereby , a Sale agreement is concluded.
8. If, after the Client places an Order it transpires that the Order cannot be executed in part of whole, the Service provider shall inform the Client of this fact immediately via e-mail or telephone. In such a situation the Client reserves the right to cancel that part of the Order which cannot be executed on time or cancel the entire Order.
Pricing Policy & delivery of Goods
1. The quoted prices for Goods exclude delivery costs. The exact delivery costs is provided whilst placing an Order or a License order. Whilst completing an Order form the Purchaser selects the delivery and payment method and confirms their choice.
2. The price binding for the Client who is a Consumer is always the price current at the time the Order or License order is being placed.
3. The available payment and delivery methods are indicated whilst Clients are in the process of placing an order.
4. For credit or debit card payments via partners making such a payment method available the Seller does not collect any data concerning payment cards.
5. Information in the Shop on availability and delivery time are only guideline, intending to indicate the shortest time within which an order may be put together, i.e. the shortest time required by the Seller to ship the Goods. In every case the Seller attempts to ship deliveries immediately following conclusion of a Sale Agreement and the Sellers bank account being credited with the price for the Goods and delivery cost, unless payment on collection option was selected).
In collecting a parcel , we suggest the Client checks the parcel and indicate that in the event of determining:
- mechanical damage to the parcel content,
- an incomplete parcel,
- parcel content different than the subject of the Order,.
6. A Client who is not a Consumer is obligated to check the content of the parcel upon receipt. If it is found to be damaged, this has to be reported to the Goods forwarder and contact has to be established with the Seller immediately. Complaints pertaining to mechanical damage to the Goods occurring during Transport shall be taken into consideration only and exclusively after a damage report is drawn up signed by the recipient who is not a Consumer and the parcel forwarder.
7. Non-collection of Goods sent subject to a cash on delivery payment method by a Client who is not a Consumer and a return of the parcel to the sender (Service Provider) results in the said Client being charged costs of Goods delivery and return.
8. Unless the parties have agreed otherwise on the time of delivery, the Seller shall deliver the goods by transferring the physical possession or control of the goods to the Consumer without undue delay, but not later than 30 days from the conclusion of the contract.
9. In contracts where the Seller dispatches the goods to the Consumer, the risk of loss of or damage to the goods shall pass to the Consumer when he or a third party indicated by the Consumer and other than the carrier has acquired the physical possession of the goods. However, the risk shall pass to the Consumer upon delivery to the carrier if the carrier was commissioned by the Consumer to carry the goods and that choice was not offered by the Seller, without prejudice to the rights of the Consumer against the carrier.
Complaints and Returns.
All Goods sold in the Shop are, free from physical and legal defects & clearly marked in the Goods description as used or refurbished.
- All brand new and factory refurbished Goods are covered by a standard manufacturer’s warranty.
- Used goods are covered by a 30 day Seller’s warranty.
- The description of the Goods in the Shop indicates if the Goods are refurbished or used.
- Used goods are covered by a 30 day Seller’s warranty. After that its not acceptable
- The description of the Goods in the Shop indicates if the Goods are refurbished or used.
- The ORM Systems provides links to Goods Manufacturers’ websites containing Goods warranty terms. The warranties define precisely who is liable on account of the granted quality warranty for the Goods and all other warranty terms are precisely defined.
- The entity responsible on account of the warranty (in most cases the Goods Manufacturer) is responsible with respect to the Purchaser if the Goods contain a defect reducing its value or usability in terms of the objective in the Sale agreement defined or stemming from circumstances or Goods designation.
- For defect notification deadlines to be observed as defined in the granted quality warranty, it suffices to send Goods defects notifications prior to the expiry of those deadlines via e-mail letter or recorded delivery.
- If Goods defects become apparent during the term of the warranty and are covered by the warranty, the Client should demand physical defects to be remedied or for Goods free of defects to be supplied in accordance with the warranty granted by the entity responsible on account of the warranty.
- Unless some other deadline is specified in the warranty, the deadline shall be taken to mean one year from the date the Goods were handed over to the Purchaser.
- If, during the warranty consideration process it turns out that damage occurred for reasons attributable to the Client, the Seller shall be entitled to charge all costs associated with considering the warranty to the Client.
Return of Goods
- A Consumer may withdraw from a remote Sale agreement for Goods without stating reasons by submitting an appropriate statement in writing within 14 (fourteen) days of the Goods being handed over to the Consumer. For the deadline to be observed an appropriate statement is to be sent to the Seller prior to its expiry.
- In the event of a withdrawal from a remote Sale agreement for Goods , the agreement is considered as not concluded and the Consumer is free from any obligations. That, which the Parties handed over, is subject to return in an uncharged state, unless a change was necessary within the scope of ordinary course of business. The said return should take place immediately and no later than within 14 days.
- The Goods should be returned to the Seller’s address.
- On Returning Back of Order 25% re stocking fee will be charge by the ORM Systems
Right of Withdrawal
The Consumer is not entitled to the right to withdraw from the agreement in the event of:
1.service contracts after the service has been fully performed if the performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent, and with the acknowledgement that he will lose his right of withdrawal once the contract has been fully performed by the trader;
2. the supply of goods or services for which the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the trader and which may occur within the withdrawal period;
3. the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized;
4. the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
5. the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery;
6. contracts where the consumer has specifically requested a visit from the trader for the purpose of carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance. If, on the occasion of such visit, the trader provides services in addition to those specifically requested by the consumer or goods other than replacement parts necessarily used in carrying out the maintenance or in making the repairs, the right of withdrawal shall apply to those additional services or goods;
7. the supply of products which were unsealed after delivery;
8. the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
9. the provision of accommodation other than for residential purpose, transport of goods, car rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities if the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance.
Termination of Service Agreement
1. The Client may terminate a Service agreement without indicating the reasons by sending an appropriate declaration, and in particular via e-mail or in writing to the Sellers address.
2. For Clients who are Consumers the Service Provider may terminate the Service agreement, when the Service Buyer grossly or persistently breaches the ToS and in particular if they provide content of an illegal character, after an ineffective demand to cease or take down the breaches within an appropriate notice period. The breach of ToS has to be objective and illegal. In such an event the Service agreement expires after 14 days of the Service provider submitting a termination notice to the Service Buyer.
3. For Service Buyers who are not Consumers the Service Provider may terminate a Service agreement with immediate effect and without indicating reasons by sending an appropriate declaration to the Service Buyer.
1. Disputes arising between the Service Provider and the Client who is a Consumer shall be adjudicated by courts with jurisdiction pursuant to appropriate provisions of the Civil Procedure Code.
2. Disputes arising between the Service Provider and the Client who is not a Consumer shall be adjudicated by a court with jurisdiction over the Service Provider’s registered address.
1. The Consumer is entitled to negotiate the provisions of ToS. To that end the Consumer should contact the Service Provider via conventional post, e-mail or telephone.
2. In matters not regulated herein regulations as in force at present shall be applicable.
3. Clients may gain access to the ToS at any timer and free of charge via an Internet link located on the home page of the Shop and make printouts thereof.
4. Information regarding Goods as provided by the ORM, and in particular their descriptions, technical and operational parameters as well as prices constitute an invitation to conclude an agreement.
Devonshire House 582 Honeypot Lane Stanmore, HA7 1JS Phone: (+44) 800 3688 330 Fax: 02037907230 email@example.com